The pearl of the world is the South Pacific and this supreme private jet vacation lets you discover paradise on earth. From the Eden like adventures of Laucala Island to the haze of the Blue Mountains in Australia, the cosmopolitan capital of Sydney and the majestic myriad of colours in New Zealand, you can embrace a delectable palate of ancient cultures, tropical lagoons and Polynesian riches in this remarkable journey of a lifetime. Dripping in luxury, alive in flavour and abundant in nature, soak up the pleasures of Marlon Brando’s Private island, hot tub on top of glaciers and hop from island to island. This private jet vacation will take your breath away with extensive experiences in Fiji, Australia, New Zealand and French Polynesia.
Day 1: Laucala Island
Day 2: Laucala Island
Day 3: Laucala Island
Day 4: Sydney
Day 5: Sydney
Day 6: Blue Mountains
Day 7: Queenstown
Day 8: Queenstown
Day 9: Lake Taupo
Day 10: Rotorua To French Polynesia
Day 11: French Polynesia
Day 12: French Polynesia
Day 13: Travel Home In Ultimate Style
The number of guests, the type of aircraft elected and the origin city define the cost of the vacation. The following two types of private jets are suggested for this itinerary: Heavy Jet –Gulfstream G-V or similar This is the aircraft of choice for groups up to 16-18 guests. Prices begin at $94,200 per person for a group of 12 guests flying from the East Coast.
VIP Airliner – Airbus 319 or similar This aircraft is suited for groups larger than 18 guests. Prices begin at $109,900* per person for a group of 30 guests flying from the East Coast. The airplane is never shared with travelers from different groups of guests.
- Return flights on selected private jet
- Onboard gourmet catering
- All hotel accommodations in suites or equivalent, including breakfast **
- Most meals and all activities, including entrance fees for listed sites where applicable
- Best available ground transportation to and from all activities
- Private guidance by professional guides and historians for the entire trip
- Unique events and surprises
* Due to capacity limitations at some of the itinerary venues, groups larger than 18 guests may necessitate alternate accommodations or slightly different activities. ** If the number of suites at any given property is insufficient to host the entire group, next best available rooms will be used for some guests.
All itineraries are fully customizable to accommodate our guests’ interests, lifestyle and desired purposes. You may also create your own journey by selecting any worldwide destinations of choice. We will build a custom-crafted experience for you.